ㅤô¿ô …Kerry was obviously paying attention to whom he was fucking. Not Watergate. Though I’ve always wanted to be a plumber who finances his dirty deeds from a slush fund of taxpayer dollars. I would really like to be tape recorded while I was discussing the details.
ㅤô¿ô …The title is meant to be satire. Unfortunately it is not. But the candidate is not John Kerry. It’s Beto O’Rourke. Beto has so many things going for him that I don’t see how Beto could lose:
1) Beto can win Texas in the electoral college.
2) Beto is a White male whose district is 80% Hispanic.
3) Beto will be popular with young voters because he is only 46 years old.
4) Beto was born in El Paso so he can claim first hand experience with illegal immigration.
5) Unlike the rest of the Dem hopefuls, Beto hasn’t achieved sufficient notoriety in Congress to be viewed as a Washington insider. As observed in recent history, insiders are destined to lose.
6) Hollywood is falling in love with Beto.
7) Obama is already praising Beto.
8) Even though Beto spouts progressive rhetoric, he will likely turn out to be a conservative Dem. For example, Beto voted against DACA. Hell. I myself am sick of Trump’s lies not accomplishing anything. I might even vote for Beto.
The future doesn’t look good for the GOP.
ㅤFull story at Ben Shapiro’s Daily Wire. Posted here on 11/29/18. See “john kerry, beto o’rourke.”
ㅤô¿ô …John is apparently an expert on teenage girls. Thank God his senior care facility only lets Kerry roam the streets on weekends.
ㅤFull story at The Hill. Posted on 9/16/18. See "john kerry."
ㅤ"’Talking about 2020 right now is a total distraction and waste of time,’ Kerry tells CBS’s Margaret Brennan in the interview. ‘What we need to do is focus on 2018. We need to win back the confidence of the country to move in a better direction and to do it in sensible ways.’"
ㅤFull story at The Hill, image from flickr(.com) – 8/31/18. See "john kerry."
ㅤô¿ô …You rarely hear Obama criticize the President for the moves the President makes to control the press, his administration and the federal government. That’s because Obama would be doing what the President is doing.
ㅤFull story at Newsmax – 8/15/18. See “john kerry.”
ㅤô¿ô …Like President Trump, Obama thought that a President should portray the image of the every-day man. Kerry, Biden and much of the media expect a President to behave like nobility…they’re royalists.ㅤ
Full story at The Hill, image from thehill(.com) – 7/22/18. See "john kerry, conservative, politics."ㅤHomeㅤ
ㅤô¿ô …That’s all? I think Kerry is guilty of high treason.